About Cruso Auto Repairs


We are a well established and reliable family run business based in Leek, Staffordshire.

Established in 1991 and with over 20 years experience, we have built a large portfolio of happy and satisfied customers with year on year growth.

Priding ourselves on professionalism, competitive rates and trust worthiness we can guarantee a quality job every time.

We cater for cars, light commercial vehicles to medium sized motor homes.

LPG Conversions in Leek

The vast majority of petrol powered cars and light commercial vehicles can be converted so that they run on autogas LPG. At Cruso Auto Repairs, we are able to quickly and efficiently install LPG converters for an extremely competitive price.

But what is LPG?

Liquefied petroleum gas (to give it its full name) is a convenient energy source which is made up of 40% refined crude oil, with the remaining 60% coming from field production. This means LPG is more environmentally friendly than petroleum.

Other advantages of LPG include:
  • Cheaper at the pump
  • Quickly evaporates if spilled
  • Produces fewer particulates and nitrogen oxides
  • Quieter than diesel engines
  • Reduces carbon emissions

Cruso Auto Repairs is an UKLPG approved autogas installer, which means you can be rest assured that all of our converter installations are of the highest quality and conform to European 67R01 standards.

In addition, we are able to assess the suitability of your vehicle to the LPG autogas system and we can advise you on how to make your vehicle more environmentally friendly.

The LPG tank is most commonly fitted into the boot of the vehicle, though can sometimes be installed in the spare wheel well. Furthermore, some dashboards can be fitted with a device allowing you to switch between LPG and petroleum.

Once your vehicle has been converted, you should notify your insurance company and the DVLA as it is a mechanical change from when the vehicle was first registered. As a result, you may be entitled to a reduction in Vehicle Excise Duty (road tax).

In addition to installations, we are also able to carry out LPG repairs and services. For further information about Cruso Auto Repairs’ LPG conversions in Staffordshire, call us today on 07973 635866. We are always happy to help.